A Sacred Healing Space For Transformation
I know that it's hard to find your next step when you don't even know where it is you want to go.
I also know that your divine truth and unique light is something that the world needs NOW!
However, rushing into the next book, the next course, or researching today's hot topic may not be the best way to nourish your soul.
Lady of Sanctuary holds a safe space where you can explore, heal, and the next step on your path.
My clients are lightworkers and wayshowers who are starting to remember who they are and why they are here.
They've had an awakening or have always known that there is something more for them here; they're not sure what that is yet.
My clients often:
- Feel different or separate from others.
- Have a strong sense of purpose, even if they're unsure of what that purpose is, and they feel that their life mission is to teach, heal, and serve in some way.
- Are often trusted by strangers who tell them really personal information and are told that they are easy to talk to.
- Are usually told by their friends, co-workers, and family members that they just feel better when they're around.
- Sometimes get very tired if they are around a lot of people or if they don't get enough quiet time alone.
- Are considered active overachievers, who aren't afraid of hard work, but strangely enough they need a lot of down time too.
- Want a mentor, but know that they'll need to do the work to see results.
If this describes you....
I will take you by the hand and guide you gently and powerfully to the places within you that have all the answers you are seeking, and teach you how to find those answers over and over again.
Here's what you'll gain:
- Inner clarity of your soul's calling.
- Courage to move forward on your path.
- Clarity to know what changes you'd like to make in your life.
- Motivation to make changes in your life that support your soul's mission.
- Powerful self assurance.
- Peaceful self acceptance.
At the end of our time together, you'll walk away:
- Having the clarity of your soul's mission.
- The core knowledge of who you really are and what you really want at soul level.
- With the courage and confidence to continue to transform and make changes that support your mission.